Achieve Together is a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability, mental health need or acquired brain injury. By taking on a career with us, you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, and hard-working. But most of all, you will have a positive input into the lives of the people we support.
Our staff deliver high-quality, professional and compassionate care throughout the country, showing an unconditional positive regard to others.
We actively support and promote full integration within the community and an important part of your job will be to facilitate this process. It can be very challenging, but it is the most rewarding job you will ever experience.
We are able to offer a multitude of opportunities across the variety of services we provide for those who seek an enriched and dynamic career path. Whether you wish to extend your experience and skills in different settings or would like to develop your leadership and management expertise.
You will be supported by an exceptional management team and encouraged to continuously achieve the best of your ability through blended learning and development opportunities throughout your career.
We are dedicated to provide our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay above national living wage
- Thorough and personalised induction programme
- Regular meetings with your supervisor to review development
- Employee and Team of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Staff Awards Ceremony
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff incentive scheme providing a range of affordable and free perks for staff and discounts at many outlets
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Flexible employment arrangements
- Regular training and refresher courses
- Professional and recognised Health and Social Care development opportunities
- IIP Gold Award accredited (Regard Group)
Training & Development
We have a whole range of learning and development initiatives at Achieve Together to ensure that our staff have the skills to provide the utmost professional support. Our award-winning Learning and Development team is recognised as one of the strongest and most effective in the sector.
Our initiatives include:
- Next Steps Programme: providing staff with skills they need to progress to management roles.
- Outstanding Leaders Programme: designed to help Registered Managers achieve outstanding ratings in their services.
- Range of specific training to equip staff to work with people with learning disabilities with a wide variety of needs.
- Active coaching scheme to support people with their individual development.
- We are launching a development programme to help our Registered Managers to reach the next level in their career.
Here are some of the things our staff say about learning and development at Achieve together:
- “The business has and still is supporting me to achieve a qualification. This will certainly improve my career prospects and I appreciate this.”
- “You can only make the most of your talent if you have your manager’s support and our manager is great. We have provided a number of people for our locality who now run services.”
- “I started as a part-time cleaner to earn some money and I’m now a Locality Manager. I had all the support and training I needed. “
- “We have a clear understanding of the service we are expected to provide. The training also helps us be more professional”