Our initiatives include:
- Next Steps Programme which provides staff with skills they need to progress to management roles in the organisation.
- Our Outstanding Leaders Programme which is designed to help Registered Managers achieve outstanding ratings in their services.
- A range of specific training to equip staff to work with people with learning disabilities with a wide variety of needs including behaviours that challenge, people with forensic background, people with an associated mental health problem and people with profound and multiple learning disabilities.
- We have a very active coaching scheme to support people with their individual development.
- We are launching a development programme to help our Registered Managers to reach the next level in their career.
Here are some of the things our staff say about learning and development at Achieve together:
- “The business has and still is supporting me to achieve a qualification. This will certainly improve my career prospects and I appreciate this.”
- “You can only make the most of your talent if you have your manager’s support and our manager is great. We have provided a number of people for our locality who now run services.”
- “I started as a part-time cleaner to earn some money and I’m now a Locality Manager. I had all the support and training I needed. “
- “We have a clear understanding of the service we are expected to provide. The training also helps us be more professional.”