Our support covers a variety of needs, including:
- autism spectrum conditions
- mental health conditions
- profound and multiple learning disabilities
- associated complex health needs
We provide certainty and predictability, to ensure people have stability in their lives. Support is offered by staff with strong values and positive expectations:
- We support a self-advocacy group (Campaign 4 Change) who provide a strong voice for the people we support, guiding our values and policies.
- We go above and beyond expectations, with a positive approach and dynamic spirit.
- We acknowledge that our support will not always be right. Being honest, transparent and learning from our mistakes is important to us, helping us to improve and grow as an organisation.
- Our extensive experience, insight and resources allow us to provide relevant, innovative and dynamic solutions to each person we support with Autism, Learning disabilities or associated complex needs.
- Amongst our expert practitioner teams we have a family liaison officer, a multidisciplinary Clinical Team, Quality Checker team (made up of family members and people we support) and a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) team.
- We believe in investing in our staff, which leads to rewarding and progressive careers with us. We have a range of initiatives to recognise and reward excellence.
- Reflective of the high-quality services provided, both CMG and Regard have always endeavoured to be at the forefront of national best practice when it comes to caring for people with Autism, Learning disabilities or associated complex needs. Achieve together is no different – as a combined organisation, we are doing all we can to drive quality across the sector, and we’re proud to be leading by example.
- Our Executive Team and senior management are regarded as excellent practice leaders.